Tuesday, June 29, 2010

skull belt buckle Antique Store Owner 'Buys Junk, Sells Treasures'.

Jan. 21--TULIA, Texas--Beth Gage can explain the antique business in simple terms: "I buy junk and sell treasures."

Gage grinned at the thought. Since she expanded her What's It Shop from four rooms to seven, she has certainly bought more junk and sold more treasures.

Now in business for 3 1/2 years, Gage expanded during the summer.

"I had the chance, and I decided to do it," she said. "It was something I had wanted to do for a long time."

Gage said she's pleased with the progress she's made so far.

"There's 29 other dealers that do business with me," she said. "I have 10 that I sell for on consignment."

One thing that hasn't changed is the little …

Skull with Wings Belt Buckle
Black Iron Cross with Skull Belt Buckle
Gold with Rhinestones Skull Belt Buckle Jim Jones
Chrome with Rhinestones Skull Belt Buckle Jim Jone
Iron Cross made of Skulls Belt Buckle
Black Iron Cross with Skull Belt Buckle
Skull with Rhinestones Belt Buckle
Skull shape Belt Buckle
Secret Hide Your Stash Skull Belt Buckle
Chrome Skull and Crossbones Belt Buckle
Iron Cross with Skull Belt Buckle
Chrome Skull with Revolvers Belt Buckle
Cross with Spinning Skulls Belt Buckle

No comments:

Post a Comment